Wednesday, November 23, 2005

:: w a s t i n g . m y . t i m e ::

Listening: Jet - Look What Youve Done (3:50)
Mood: Sickly bored© LolaArt.net


I am 20% White Trash.
Not at all White Trashy!
I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.


I am 45% Asshole/Bitch.
Part Time Asshole/Bitch.
I may think I am an asshole or a bitch, but the truth is I am a good person at heart. Yeah sure, I can have a mean streak in me, but most of the people I meet like me.



My life is rated PG-13.
What is your life rated?

I am 73% Evil Genius.
Deceitful & Crazy!
Evil courses through my blood. Lies and deceit motivate my evil deeds. Crushing the weaklings and idiots that do nothing but interfere in my doings.


I am 62% Tortured Artist.
My life is a piece of Art, and I live and create it!
Art is significant in my life, people are scum but I have the capicity to deal with it. Give it a few more years and I will either forget about art or hate the world.



+Bored and ... bored+

[Your thoughts]

1 Comments: [Your Thoughts]

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tests!!! Ya tengo qué hacer el sábado!!! jajaja

1:13 am  

Post a Comment